Join our Telegram channel for our exclusive free betting tips, picks and offers.
If you are looking to bet on England vs Wales with cryptocurrency in the UK, this is the right page for you by joining-up with recently launched Lucky Block. New customers will also receive a 15% cashback on any net losses during their first 7 days.
How To Bet On England vs Wales With Crypto In UK
Follow the easy 1-2-3 steps below to open your new Lucky Block Crypto account that will allow you to place bets any of the 2022 FIFA World Cup matches, including England vs Wales today.
- Sign up with LUCKY BLOCK here
- Deposit with your choice of crypto currency
- Begin to place bets at the World Cup on England vs Wales and get 15% cashback on first 7 days losses
What Cryptocurrencies Can Be Used To Place Bets On The World Cup In The UK?
Lucky Block support all the leading cryptocurrencies, so once joined you’ll be able to find your preferred method to deposit. There will be a required number of blockchain confirmations depending on which currency you decide to use and before the funds are added to your new Lucky Block account. You see the table below that tells you more.
There are also no deposit fees with Lucky Block – but you may have to pay provider or mining fees based on the method you use to deposit. The minimum deposit is just $1 (or currency equivalent)
|Avg time||10 mins to 1 hr||15s to 5 mins||2 mins to 8 mins||~1 minute||15s to 5 mins||~5mins||5mins to 10mins|
TOP TIP: You can also deposit with fiat money
Lucky Block Payment Methods Supported
- Bitcoin Cash
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
The Lucky Block Registration Process Requires NO KYC Checks and Takes Just 30 Seconds!
The Lucky Block ‘form-based’ registration process is very quick to do – taking less than 30 seconds – so you can be up-and-running with your new crypto sports betting account in under a minute!
Just open your new account by entering your email address, then choose a username and password. Plus, with NO email verification or annoying KYC checks either, joining Lucky Block is a piece of cake.
What About Crypto Withdrawals With Lucky Block?
Withdrawals are processed instantly and will then be credited back to your account as soon as your transaction is confirmed sufficiently on the blockchain. However, in some rare cases (these are rare) these withdrawals may need to be reviewed by the Lucky Block team before processed and can take 24 hours to resolve.
Payout Times With Lucky Block
- Bitcoin: Up to 1 hour
- Bitcoin Cash: Up to 5 mins
- Litecoin: Up to 8 mins
- Dogecoin: Up to 1 min
- Ethereum: Up to 5 mins
- Tether: Up to 5 mins
- Cardano: Up to 10 mins
- Wire Transfer: Up to 2 bank days
- Credit Card: Up to 2 bank days
Lucky Block Key Withdrawal Terms
- No withdrawal fees
- Unlimited withdrawal limit
- Can withdraw with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin Dogecoin, ERC20, OMNI & Cardano
England vs Wales Betting Markets
After you’ve signed-up with Lucky Block and deposited with your preferred crypto currency, just go over to their ‘Sports’ section where you will see all today’s FIFA World Cup matches, including today’s clash between England vs Wales.
You can bet on the popular win/draw/win market (see the latest Lucky Block odds below), plus there’s a stack of other associated markets to take advantage of.
Note: Odds are subject to change
See some of the other England vs Wales betting markets below
- Half-time/Full-time – Which team will be winning at HT and then FT
- Goal Scorer – Bet on players to score the first (or anytime) goals
- First Goal – Which team will score the first goal of the match?
- Cards – How many cards (yellow/red) will be shown in the game
- Double Chance – Pick two of the three 90mins match outcomes
- Both Teams To Score – Bet on both teams to score (or not)
- Overs/Unders – Predict how many total goals the game will have
DID YOU KNOW? Netherlands are undefeated in their last 8 matches
England vs Wales Recent Match Stats and Betting Odds
The last World Cup Group B match for England and Wales is today as the neighbouring nations clash more than just a football match.
The Three Lions are top of Group B with 4 points after thrashing Iran 6-2 and drawing 0-0 with USA, while it’s going to be an uphill struggle for Wales to qualify with just a point from their first two games. Wales recorded a 1-1 draw vs the US and lost late on to Iran last week.
Therefore, England need just a point to qualify, but could also still go through if Wales beat them by less than 4 goals and either Iran or USA win their game.
So, Wales have a lot riding on the outcome of the other fixture, with USA needing a victory or they are out, while Iran could qualify with a win or a draw (if Wales don’t win).
A lot of permutations, but the match betting suggests an England win at 1.49, with the draw 4.50 and Wales on offer at 8.00 with Lucky Block.
The teams have 14 points between them in the FIFA rankings (England 5, Wales 19) and after 17 past head-to-heads it’s England that has the better record with 12 wins, 2 draws and 3 wins for Wales.
They last met in 2020 in a Friendly and that resulted in an easy 3-0 win for England, while the Three Lions have also won the last six meetings with Wales.
England vs Wales Head-to-Head
- FIFA World Rankings, England 5, Wales 19
- Met 17 times before, England 12, Draws 2, Wales 3
- Last met (Friendly, 2020), England 3-0 Wales
- England have won the last 6 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Wales have scored just 1 goal in their last 6 vs England
England Match Stats
- England have won just 1 of their last 8 games
- England have DRAWN 4 of their last 7 games
- England have failed to score in 5 of their last 8 games
- 3 of England last 5 games went OVER 3.5 goals
- Both teams DIDN’T scored in 7 of England’s last 9 games
- Harry Kane has scored 51 goals for England
Wales Match Stats
- Wales have not won in their last 7 games
- Wales have drawn 3 of their last 10 games 1-1
- Wales have scored in 13 of their last 15 games
- Both teams have scored in 5 of Wales’s last 7 games
- Wales have won just 1 of their last 10 games
- Both teams have scored in 10 of Wales’s last 13 games
- Top Scorer: Gareth Bale, 41 goals 110 caps
|England vs Wales World Cup (Tuesday Nov 29)
Both Teams To Score
|Both Teams To Score – YES
|Both Teams To Score – NO
Note: Odds are subject to change
Lucky Block Sportsbook Reviewed
Lucky Block: Bet On England vs Wales Using Cryptocurrency, plus 15% Cashback On Any First 7 Day Losses
The Lucky Block Sportsbook has 35+ sports and 15 eSports to choose from, so all your sports betting needs are catered for. Casino players are looked after too as they can also choose from nearly 100 separate games.
Lucky Block Casino and Sportsbook will also accept all forms of cryptocurrency – that include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Tether. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and LBLOCK are also expected to be added as payment options coming soon.
15% CASHBACK ON FIRST 7-DAY LOSSES
Plus, new Lucky Block customers can also take advantage of their promo welcome offer that will give a 15% cashback on any losses over the first 7 days.
On the 8th day of betting, just contact the Lucky Block customer service team and they will arrange your cashback (15%), should your net betting be a loss.
Lucky Block Key Terms
- 15% cashback on net losses for first 7 days
- The day you join is considered ‘day one’
- Contact Lucky Block Customer Support on 8th day ([email protected]) to claim your 15% cashback
- No net losses after day 7 then you won’t qualify for their 15% cashback
Related World Cup Articles
- See all the best World Cup betting offers and promotions for 2022
- Best 2022 FIFA World Cup betting sites
- Check out the 2022 FIFA World Cup odds and latest betting markets
- World Cup 2022: How Many Goals Were Scored After Round One?
- Nations Who Have Won the World Cup After Failing to Win in Their Opening Game
- What Is The Lowest xG A Team Has Had And Have They Beat It?
- Five Biggest World Cup Upsets | Saudi Arabia’s Heroics Join List
- Germany players protest against FIFA Over OneLove Armband ban
- Worst World Cup Nations | See our list of winless World Cup sides
How Many Penalties Have There Been In Every World Cup? | Qatar 2022 Projected To Break Record