Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Shiba Inu, Safemoon & Binance Coin – 5 Things About These Cryptocurrencies You May Not Have Known
The cryptocurrency industry is growing fast as the number of crypto projects and crypto adoption increases. According to various authority sites, crypto users have almost tripled to over 300 million in 2021.
How much do you know about the biggest cryptocurrencies in the market today? Well, you will be surprised by you don’t know about these coins. In this article, let’s look at some of the things about the best cryptocurrencies of 2022 you may not have known:
Dogecoin is one of the largest cryptocurrencies today and has been doing very in the recent past. At the time of this writing, the coin was ranked 12th largest cryptocurrency in terms of market value. The crypto is currently rebuilding after the formation of the Dogecoin Foundation and vibrant advisor group that included Ethereum founder Vitalic Buterin and Elon Musk.
Here are five things you may not have known about Dogecoin:
- Dogecoin founder, Billy Markus, sold all his Doge back in 2015 and left the project.
- Doge was created in just about 2 hours, according to Billy Markus
- The logo on Dogecoin is Shiba Inu
- Doge supply is unlimited
- Dogecoin is Elon Musk and Snoop Dogg, and many other celebrities’ favourite coin
Bitcoin is probably the most popular crypto coin in the market today. In fact, newbies think that every crypto coin is a Bitcoin. It is the first and the largest cryptocurrency in the market today, based on the market value. But how much do you know about Bitcoin? Well, here are some shocking things you may not have known about this coin:
- The creator is still mysterious. Satoshi Kanamoto is still unknown and owns about 980,000 bitcoins making him the richest person.
- 20% of Bitcoin is lost or in wallets that cannot be accessed
- Bitcoin is legal tender in El Salvador
- Last BTC will be mined in 2140
- There are almost 100,000 Bitcoin millionaires
3. Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu was one of the hottest coins in 2021 after the coin posted a mind-blowing growth within a few months. The meme coin grew by over 50m per cent, making it one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrencies in the market. Shiba is still one of the highly potent cryptocurrencies in 2022. How do you know about Shiba Inu? Here are shocking truths you should know.
- Shiba Inu is a breed of dogs native to Japan
- Like Bitcoin, the founder Ryoshi is Mysterious
- Shiba is built on the Ethereum blockchain
- The cryptocurrency started from zero, with zero
- Shiba was said to be the Doge killer
Bitgert is one of the cryptocurrencies every crypto investor should be having on their list. This is one of the high potent DeFi projects that started on 28th July 2021. It is has been one of the fastest-growing projects of 2021. But how much do you know about this project? Well, being a relatively new project, there is so much about this project that you may not. Here are things you may not have known about Bitgert.
- Bitgert has the fastest developing crypto project
- The project has an automated token buyback and burn system
- Bitgert is developing a centralised cryptocurrency exchange
- Bitgert is building the first zero gas fee blockchain
- 4% token holding rewards is in BUSD
For more information, visit the Bitgert website.
Centcex has been one of the fastest-growing crypto projects of Q4 2021. Launched in mid-November last year, CENX has been mooning even when other cryptocurrencies’ prices were crumbling. It was also one of the cryptocurrencies mooning in the first 10 days of January 2022 when crypto market prices were plunging. Here are interesting facts about this project:
- Centcex is focusing on dApp development
- The platform is building a no-KYC crypto exchange
- CENX staking process offers 100% APY
- Centcex products development is funded by 3% of every transaction
- It is being developed by the Bitgert team
Read more about the project at the Centcex website.
Safemoon shocked the crypto market in 2021 when the price started growing rapidly from the very fast days of the launch. After the first 30 days of the launch, the price skyrocketed to an all-time high and then plummeted in a matter of days. If you are a Safemoon holder, how much do you know about this project? Here are 5 things you may not have known:
- Safemoon burned 223 trillion tokens before the launch and over 400 trillion tokens to date
- Safemoon popularised reflection mechanism
- The launch price was $0.0000000010
- Safemoon Token burn is done manually
- Project Pheonix is the next big thing
7. Binance Coin
Binance Coin is the native coin for the Binance blockchain, also known as Binance Chain. If you have been using the Binance Exchange, BNB is one of the coins you must have come across or used. But how much do you know about the Binance? Well, here are some interesting things you should about the Binance ecosystem:
- Binance exchange is the largest crypto-to-crypto exchange
- BNB was initially running on Ethereum
- Binance acquired CoinMarketCap in 2020
- Binance coin increased 1300% in 2021
- It is registered in the Cayman Islands
More info about author
Analytics Insight is an influential platform dedicated to insights, trends, and opinions from the world of data-driven technologies. It monitors developments, recognition, and achievements made by Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics companies across the globe.
No Comments Yet